Joining us? We are stoked to have you!
Tickets are non-refundable; substitutions for attendees can be made within 3 days prior to the event. Ticket fees include access to the full conference:
- Custom SPARK ALOHA lanyard
- Keynote speaker general session
- Three (3) breakout sessions
- Personal Action Planning session led by Ceeds of Peace
- Materials for experiential learning activities
- Access to additional well-being activities during lunch hour
SPARK! shirts are optional to purchase with your ticket and are an additional fee. Pre-ordered shirts will be available at the event.
Investment for tickets
By joining us at SPARK!, you automatically become a self-care and well-being superhero! Your payment (less conference materials and goods) is TAX DEDUCTIBLE as a donation through the UH Foundation. We will use these funds to provide support for continued well-being services and programs for Hawaii’s local communities.
Inquire with Naomi at firstname.lastname@example.org or (808) 956-3433 if you have a need for financial support in order to attend. Special discounted rates for neighbor island attendees and groups available.
Ticket Sales End Mon. February 10, 20
- Full date without SPARK! shirt: $170 ($120 tax deductible)
SPECIAL DISCOUNT CODE- ADDITIONAL DISCOUNT
Registration only (no shirt) “50PERCENTREG”
50% off registration rates for: Educators, Parents of Young Children, Students, First Responders, and Health Professionals.
- Educators- Teachers, Aides, Counselors, Staff, Administration, Related Service Providers at private or public schools, home day care centers. Students’ age: Early Intervention to High School.
- Parents of Young Children- Parents/ caretakers of keiki ages 12 and under.
- Students- Are you an adult in school? Part time or full time students at a public or private community college, college, university or tech school.
- First Responders- Are you there to help others in emergency situations? Paramedics, emergency medical technicians, police officers, firefighters, rescuers, and other trained members of organizations connected with this type of work
- Health Professionals- Do you take care of others’ health? Direct care practitioners such as physicians, nurses, nurses aides, surgeons, dentists, physical and behavior therapists, as well as allied health professionals.
Here’s what previous SPARK! participants have to say…
Being you, speaking your truth, and sharingwhat you have come to know and the gifts you have with others really makes you happy and can stimulate others in a positive way. Everything I learned I will take it forward and share with others.
It was an all-around inspiring day created with thoughtfulness and care. I was on the fence about going back to school and SPARK! inspired to step out on faith and do it even if it is just for me.
You filled my cup! I was hungry for your message and was not disappointed. Loved “Trust in differences and know what yours is…then offer it to the world! Always channel that which runs between people; be joyful when performing our responsibilities…Auamo Kuleana”
Donations will go to support well-being initiatives and programming in Hawaii communities. You will receive a letter from UH Foundation at a later date to verify your donations. Thank you for your support! You make it possible to continue The Movement of Positive Engagement!