Saturday, FEBRUARY 22, 2020 9am – 5pm
@UH Manoa Campus Center
noun: spark; plural noun: sparks
(1) a small fiery particle thrown off from a fire, alight.
(2) a trace of a specified quality or intense feeling.
Synonyms: flash, flicker, flare, glint, twinkle, glimmer
- Feeling too busy, bogged down, or blue from too much “to do”?
- Wanting to connect with awesome people and resources that support your inner SPARK?
- Ready to re-ignite your commitment to prioritizing your social and emotional health and well-being?
More than a just a conference, SPARK! is an experience that you do not want to miss… and may even not even realize you need. Get fired up attending interactive strengths- based sessions led by changemakers passionate about supporting you to be your very best self. Invest in YOU and leave feeling SPARKED!